Sunday, December 19, 2010

Do You Get Period Pains When You're Pregnant

snow, snow, snow ... AND ACRYLIC! It

Mamma mia .. HOW MUCH SNOW!
weekend I went back to Florence, and it was a shocking thing, never seen (from memory at least) a lot of snow at my house ° _ ° almost thirty centimeters, and ice everywhere .. uncomfortable in effect (because of the snow was almost eight hours by train xD), but so beautiful ..

However, in addition to having enjoyed a romantic Christmas show, this weekend I was really prolific! * _ * I managed to start and even end up on the same night an entire drawing!
This is a job for the teacher just illustration, in which the Directive (as the last task of the lesson) was, " do what you like, but inside there is a fire extinguisher. "
Well, then I last night I took my beautiful barattolozzi of acrylic brand new, and I got there, groped: I state that the technical result is what it is, after all .. was the first time in my life which I used XD
(click to enlarge: 3)

What do you say, we understand the sense of design? xD I hope so, because even after four hours of work, I'd like to receive at least the gratification of making sense of the design: P

I will tell you if the order has been appreciated by Prof. Meanwhile tonight / tomorrow / domanil 'I'll be busy performing another version black and white of the same .. china? charcoal? mboh! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment